Introducing Our Bay Area Pet Friendly Hotel In Concord
Don’t leave your Best Friend at home…
At the Crowne Plaza Concord, we provide a pet friendly hotel in the Walnut Creek area for traveling animal lovers. Enjoy a stress-free stay with your 4-legged friend when you take advantage of our designated pet relief areas and ample room for walking and play. If you wish to bring your pet, just follow these easy steps: Book your room online, call our hotel directly, give us your confirmation number, and inform the agent that you’d like to add a pet to your reservation. It’s that easy!
To keep all our guests happy, restrictions apply at our Bay Area pet friendly hotel. Our standard pet policies & guidelines include:
- Pets weighing less than 35 pounds are welcome.
- Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available upon request.
- A Pet Policy Letter will be presented at the time of check-in, and a non-refundable $50.00 fee per pet per room will be charged to the guest’s account.
- Pet may be left unattended in your guestroom. However, if you leave the premises of the hotel with your pet unattended in the room, the pet must be in a crate or pet carrier while you are gone.
- Pets are not allowed in the public areas of the hotel such as Vineyards Chop House (or other food service areas), the fitness center, indoor pool area, etc. We have a designated Pet Oasis Area and/or a Pet Relief Station.
- Pets must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside the guestroom.
- Guests must walk their pets in designated walk areas and are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the hotel at all times.
- Housekeeping Service – The pet must be removed from the suite prior to housekeeping service or other arrangements must be made with hotel management.