Pet Friendly Bay Area Accommodations In Concord, CA
For Man’s Best Friend...
At the Crowne Plaza Concord Hotel near Walnut Creek, we have pet friendly accommodations for our traveling animal lovers. Our pet friendly hotel in Concord makes it stress-free to travel with your 4-legged friend. If you wish to bring your pet, just follow these easy steps. Book your room online, then call our hotel directly, give us your confirmation number, and inform the agent that you’d like to add a pet to your reservation. It’s that easy!
However, to keep all our guests happy, restrictions apply at our Bay Area pet friendly hotel. Our standard pet policies & guidelines include:
- Pets weighing less than 50 pounds are welcome.
- Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available upon request.
- A Pet Policy Letter will be presented at the time of check-in, and a non-refundable $35.00 fee will be charged to the guest’s account.
- Pet may be left unattended in your guestroom. However, if you leave the premises of the hotel with your pet unattended in the room, the pet must be in a crate or pet carrier while you are gone.
- Pets are not allowed in the public areas of the hotel such as Vineyards Chop House (or other food service areas), the fitness center, indoor pool area, etc. We have a designated Pet Oasis Area and/or a Pet Relief Station.
- Pets must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside the guestroom.
- Guests must walk their pets in designated walk areas and are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the hotel at all times.
- Housekeeping Service – The pet must be removed from the suite prior to housekeeping service or other arrangements must be made with hotel management.